Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yumcha comes to town

One of my bestie's visited from Melbourne on the weekend to celebrate her birthday with ME. How special am I? Very!
Since moving to Adelaide a few months ago, I've been left pining for my Melbourne friends. This visit from Amy aka Yumcha rocked my jocks. Along with our girl Vix we hit the town a couple nights, falling in love with Casablabla Bar just off Hindley Street enjoying some sweet soul tunes. We also hit up Oxygen Bar to see DJ Kronic spin.

Now since being back in town I havent really hit the club/bar scene much, and now I have, not surprisingly, after being away for 7 years, I'm still seeing the same faces, quite bizarre.

Miss you already yumcha. xx

Vix, Yumcha & Myself at Casablabla


Shots @ Oxygen
This man was in the ladies toilets at The Tap Inn
Peekaboo!

Yumcha & Nellie disco nap
THEND

No comments:

Post a Comment