Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011, nice to meet you!

Well its that time again, where we ponder the past and make plans for the new. 2010 was a OK year for me, 2 trips to New York were the highlights, my career was put on pause, I moved cities and am now ready to kick start 2011. I'm moving to Toronto at the end of the year, so this is my time to 'get that money'.

These first 3 days of the new year have consisted of catching up with my good friend Boogie Blind & Lord Finesse who were in town for a show, I went fishing, I got sunburnt at the markets, hangtime with Delta & Vix, & have had Miguel, Foreign Exchange & Zo! on repeat on my stereo.

Lets toast it up and see what the year has in store.

For those that read this, sending you love & light for the new year.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment