Friday, February 12, 2010

NY

New York I Miss You!!!

After being back in Melbourne for a month, Ive got the post travel blues. I had the time of my life and just wanted to say thanks to my New York fam, it wouldn’t have been the same without you.

THANK YOU!

Tamir, Boogie Blind, DeJeanne, Esquire, Jason, Wayneski, Crazy Bazarro, Mocha, Evil Dee, Shaq, Rob Swift, Total Eclipse, Skinny, Walt, Seve, Marilyn, Kel Spencer, Swa, Marvin, Kevon, Corey, Dren, Guy, Mela & Jean. xxxxxxxxxxx

To my girls; Amy, this trip wouldn’t have been the same without you, travelling together for 3 months was a pleasure, and oh boy did we have some amazingly good times. Tamia & Vicki, the month you were there went by too fast, but the photos say it all, haha, one word TREATS! To the rest of the Aussie fam, Felis, Tamara, Belle & Cat, was great to have you visit for the few days you were there.

Love you all!

Til the next trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment