Saturday, March 13, 2010

whats on my mind...

All about you and your love stories, never about me and my life story,
careless is your interest in other peoples ways, careful about your own and its all you got to say.
Doubtful in my mind to the ones I thought were true, I usually see through, but instead I saw you!

Two minds to how I feel, but my heart only speaks truth, battles with uncertainty, deep breaths bring courage to you.
Standing still in the moment, appreciating whats before me, you walk straight past, your intentions are to take the forefront in other peoples minds, little do you know how eyes are cast upon you, maybe your weakness better left unsaid as knowing your reality may be your death.

Those of us who know it hide the world in our eyes, while those blinded in the moments share arrogance without sight.
Untouchable love has always been to me, maybe my weakness will leave my lonely, but yours only leaves you as a fool, I can admit mine, but can you?

Judgement without knowing can leave you missing a good thing, knowing first, no assumptions cast, the forefront of what is real.
Take it or leave it, a chance is there to be had, like dice rolled our common souls are left to the unknown til we're chanced into life's story of our own.

words by shoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment