Saturday, July 3, 2010

!!!!

- Currently on repeat ZO! - "THIS COULD BE THE NIGHT feat. ERIC ROBERSON, DARIEN BROCKINGTON & RAPPER BIG POOH. ZO!'s forthcoming album 'SunStorm' out in July.

- Speaking of Big Pooh, I have incurred a huge crush on him and Chaundon after watching a ustream of them in the studio, they played some nastayyyy beats. Chaundons smile and Big Pooh's dimples could make panties drop, jussayin.

- Kanye & Minaj collabo?? What is going on hip hop? First it was Common & Hanson, then Bieber & Luda. *kanye shrug*

- Shoutouts to being broke, my strength and character hasnt been tested like this in a long time. I need a job dammit, damn you recession.

- I was thrilled to find @BlazinEurasian on twitter, love her work #girlcrush

- Spent Thursday night looking after my niece Khadeeja, she warms my heart. Popcorn and Planet 51 on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment