Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Go ahead, make my day!


So about 2 years ago back in the good ol myspace days when we had 1 song as a profile song on our pages, the song I had on my page was Phife Dawg - you know you want it. I have never been able to get my hands on it or even know where to find it. I have never forgotten this song, the beat is funky and I used to listen to it on repeat playing from my page (sad, yes I know), haha.

A recent email conversation with DJ Rasta Root I randomly remembered about the track and enquired about the single, and the absolute GEM that he is, I find the mp3 lying in my inbox. Rasta Root you made my day, thank you!!! Little did I know, Rasta Root actually produced the track. Thanks for the Real Housewives of Atlanta chat too Rasta, lol. Try and get your ears on it if you can.
I love hip hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment