Monday, June 14, 2010

Because I said so

I still declare that the buzzing noise whilst watching the World Cup Soccer is a swarm of killer bees holding the whole competition under hostage. Air Horns my ass!

So my housemates sucked me into watching the final season of Grey's Anatomy, INTENSE! I'm not really one for watching tv series, but that was amazing television. Emmy worthy!

Thanks to Just Blaze, DJ Rastaroot and Phife Dawg for making my week *grins*

This Lakers vs Celtics finals series has me hooked. If the Lakers win a certain DJ friend of mine has some nipple cripples coming his way. Go Celtics!

Track of the week- Gil Scott Heron feat Mos Def - New York Is Killin Me.

Sometimes it is the most unexpected people who can make an impact on my life & they dont even know it. A recent Friday night conversation = inspirational.

I love my friends, I miss New York, I miss HIM, I need a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment