Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4 - Toca Tuesday

Tuesday 1st June

This was the day I had been waiting for, well actually all of us really. Our favourite club night in New York was upon us, Toca Tuesdays at Sutra. On our trip last year this spot was our regular, every week you would have seen our asses on that dance floor. Much love to Tony Touch and the crew for running a quality hip hop night.

Another trip to our Spanish spot for dinner and margaritas and to meet up with our friends Dren, Cee and White Boy. We then made our way to Sutra. I literally had butterflies in my tummy, either that or too many margaritas, haha. We were greeted at Sutra by our fave door guy Shak and hit the dance floor straight away. I spotted Zulu Jeff, who I had seen on the last trip but never met, so introduced myself and had a chat about mutual friends in Melbourne. Soon after that over the mic we hear 'shout outs to Australia in the house' and Tony Touch points our way, much much love. Then appears our good friend Jason Negron, this guy is absolutely the best and was so good to see him. I ran into Lamar, and Crazy Legs and Grand Puba were also in the house.

The rest of the night involved a lot of dancing, and drinking by Tamia and Suley especially. A drive by appearance from Evil Dee and Bazarro also. 4am hometime and Suley is passed out on my shoulder in the cab, lol.


On our way to Sutra

Evil Dee, Tamia & Suley

Myself, Jason, Tamia & Su



No comments:

Post a Comment